Monday, May 22, 2006

WHAT?

Q. Why is it that what music companies and Anu malik do with old hindi songs also called remixing is not piracy??
A. Because, they can make money from it.

Q. Why is it that the BJP finds most of M.F.Hussain's work offensive?
A Because, he is a muslim

Q. Why is it that the Congress never finds M.F.Hussain's work offensive?
A Because, he is a muslim.

Q. Why does Mahesh Bhatt always shows up as a panel member at every talk show?
A Since people "enjoy" movies like Gangster, he doesn't need any effort to make a movie!

Q. Why do we depend on what somebody else (critics) says abot a movie?
A. Better him than me! (if the muvi is bad)

Q. Why do I have to talk to you if you want to talk to me?
A. That is how it works

Q. Why do people end up feeding themselves if somebody 1)is born, 2) Died, 3)is geting married (can be clubbed with 2)) 4) bought something 5)did not do anything?
A. That is what they are there for!!

Q. Why do I NEED to keep a mobile?
A. Because, it matters to me that somebody wants to talk to me.

Q. Why do I hate talking to people?
A. Coz, I don't like people

Q. Why do I hate people?
A. Coz, they are there just to feed themselves!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

answer to question 8 conflicts with question 9
PTN