Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rant

I am sick of being Mediocre. I am sick of people who say marks do not matter, you are here to learn. It is exactly like saying I gave it my all, I gave my 100% that is all that matters. Stop screwing with your own mind. All that matters is that you fucking failed miserably. Who gives a shit about how much effort went into your failure? CGPA/CTC/How much road does your car occupy/How big is your big ass TV...THAT is the measure of where/who you want to be! Get your fucking priorities straight!

6 comments:

manuscrypts said...

that is also a perspective :)

Eveline said...

Friggin True!

Epiphany said...

:) I would have agreed with you if somebody who got the marks said he did not want em!

Akshaya Kamalnath said...

My stock reply to these kinda rants is .... The system sucks!!! lol but yes beyond all the 'positivity', reality stares us hard in the face.

S said...

Blaady Life!!

Sameer said...

It's like when you're buying a gift for someone:"Its the thought that counts".... No, it doesn't!! Get me the goddamn Xbox.