Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free to be bound

Chains holding me down
stalling my flight
Huge abyss of the unknown
waiting to swallow me whole

Cold rusted metal grinding my skin
every move against the inertia is painful
The safety and pleasure of knowning the pain
Afraid of the unknown happiness and exhileration

Living my life by a set of rules
Short term goals laying my life in front of me
Taking a new challange head on
not bothering about how it will pan out

The safe option is constricting my dreams
just like a huge python wraped around me
The unknown deamon has his arms wide open
waiting for me to take the plung

The crossroads are calling
take your pick
die of thirst on your side of the road
or cross the road hoping you won't become roadkill

2 comments:

S said...

you need a break! take some time off man...

Cynic in Wonderland said...

decisions? hmmmmm